We are currently working on our site to provide in depth descriptions of of Destinations.
We are able to make online reservations and can take your individual requests through our contact form, so if you have a Holiday Booking Request please fill out the Contact Form below.
Currently we offer the following online facilities :
Flight BookingsHotel BookingsCar RentalTaxi Transfer
We look forward to helping you and do not hesitate to contact us if you need our expert help and advice to facilitate your needs.
Ski Holidays | Lakes Holidays | City Breaks | Mountain Holidays
Laax / Flims ski areaThe Laax ski area near Falera and Flims is one of the most attractive and largest ski areas in Switzerland and a mecca for snowboarders. Thanks to 188 kilometers of slopes in all levels of difficulty, four snow parks and a high level of snow reliability, winter sports fans get their money’s worth here. And when it comes to après-ski, Laax is right at the forefront.
1) General information about the Laax ski area
- one of the largest ski areas in Switzerland with 188 kilometers of slopes
- Mecca for snowboarders with the largest halfpipe in Europe
- high snow reliability and many hours of sunshine
- best conditions for beginners and professionals
2) Laax ski area map
3) skiing in the Laax ski areaLaax is a superlative ski area. As one of the largest of its kind in Switzerland, it has a lot to offer skiers and snowboarders with the most varied of expectations. This includes varied slopes of various levels of difficulty. The slope on the Crap Sogn Gion, known as “Fatschas”, is particularly popular with advanced skiers. It used to be the venue for world cup races. Today it gives amateur athletes the opportunity to imitate the pros and show off their own skills in a spectacular way. Much of the slope on the Cassons is not groomed, which makes it a preferred destination for deep snow fans. Lovers of endless pistes opt for the 17 km long descent from the glacier into the valley. Beginners also have the opportunity to let off steam in the Laax ski area and improve their skills bit by bit, for example on the slopes around Alp Dado. Four snow parks attract enthusiastic snowboarders, as does the largest halfpipe in Europe with a height of 6.90 m, which is unique in the world, which means a total of over 90 obstacles. The snow parks are also aimed at drivers with different levels of experience, from beginners to freestyle professionals. Children can expect snow wonderlands in Laax, Flims and Falera. There is plenty of fun and excitement here. The little ones also learn to ski on the side – with good supervision. The ski and snowboard school in Laax gives young beginners as well as adults the opportunity to
4) Expert evaluationThe Laax ski area consistently receives top ratings from our experts, both for the top criteria and for “family friendliness” or in terms of “gastronomy and après-ski”. This proves the exceptional position of this popular destination for snowboarders and skiers. The top evaluation criteria, evaluation criteria for special interests and other evaluation criteria are decisive. They are weighted differently in the overall result of 4.4 points.
5) Off-piste activitiesWinter sports and partying go hand in hand in Laax, Falera and Flims. After all, the ski area with its excellent conditions for snowboarders attracts many young people who like to party after a day on the slopes. The selection of clubs and bars is correspondingly large, and the après-ski offer received four stars in our expert rating. This includes the “Crap Bar” at the valley station in Laax. Here you can relax on the sun terrace while a DJ provides the right soundtrack. Alternatives for long nights in Laax are the “Indy Bar”, the “Riders Palace Club” or the “2nd Club” as well as the “Legna Bar” and the “Arena Bar” in Flims. There are also opportunities for après-ski in Falera. In addition, there are regular events such as concerts by national and international pop greats on site. Visitors who like it more relaxed can stop in one of the many local restaurants. The spectrum ranges from star gastronomy with international culinary highlights to cozy inns with local specialties. Whether rustic or extravagant: The selection is varied and family-friendliness is a top priority. The gastronomic offer in the Laax ski area has earned five stars. Hiking fans have the opportunity to set off into the mountains on snowshoes and explore the unique nature in the area surrounding the ski area. Knowledgeable guidance ensures that you keep your bearings. Toboggan runs promise fun for the whole family.
6) Locations in the ski areaLaax in the canton of Graubünden is the center for snowboarders in the ski area of the same name and offers direct access to the slopes, fantastic views of the surrounding mountains. Despite its popularity with young winter sports enthusiasts, the place has retained the charm of an original mountain village to this day. Numerous old houses testify to this, the oldest of which dates back to the 16th century. Two lakes belong to the place, the Laaxersee and the Lag digl Oberst. The largest town in the region, Flims, presents itself as an elegant health resort with lots of shopping opportunities and diverse gastronomy. Numerous wellness hotels give visitors the opportunity to combine winter sports with luxury and relaxation. Flims is also the ideal starting point for winter hikes. This makes Flims a popular holiday destination for nature lovers even in summer.
7) Arrival in the Laax ski areaThe Laax ski area can be easily reached in various ways. By car from Basel or Zurich, the A3 or A13 to Chur are ideal. From the Reichenau exit, route No. 18 leads to Laax. Train journeys also initially lead to Chur or the even closer Ilanz. The onward journey succeeds with the Postbus. Visitors to the resort who arrive by plane in Zurich, Friedrichshafen or Memmingen also have the option of using the airport shuttle. This brings you directly to the Laax ski area. It is important to reserve in good time (at least 48 hours before arrival). Zurich and Friedrichshafen are each only around 150 km from Laax.
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00