We are currently working on our site to provide in depth descriptions of of Destinations.
We are able to make online reservations and can take your individual requests through our contact form, so if you have a Holiday Booking Request please fill out the Contact Form below.
Currently we offer the following online facilities :
Flight BookingsHotel BookingsCar RentalTaxi Transfer
We look forward to helping you and do not hesitate to contact us if you need our expert help and advice to facilitate your needs.
Ski Holidays | Lakes Holidays | City Breaks | Mountain Holidays
The modern, lively ski resort of Bad Hofgastein is nestled between imposing mountains, in the middle of the large Gasteinertal ski area of Austria.
In Bad Hofgastein you will find peace and relaxation after hard days on the slopes on the local mountain Hohe Scharte (2,300 m). Numerous wellness offers, such as thermal baths, provide here and also in the neighboring town of Bad Gastein for a well-deserved balance after skiing – if you can relax at all! Because the Gasteinertal ski area has a lot of attractions to offer.From the Hohe Scharte, several, sometimes extremely demanding runs meander down into the valley. Between steep slopes and forest aisles, you speed down the 10.4 kilometers longest slope in the Gasteinertal ski area . You can enjoy wide, sunny runs on the Schlossalm. Thanks to the perfect lifts, you can reach another ski area near Bad Gastein from here . Overall, the compact, large ski area extends over four individual ski areas with more than 200 kilometers of slopes – the majority of which are medium and difficult .. There are two fun parks for snowboarders and cross-country skiers cavort on around 80 kilometers of trails for all levels. Why just one ski area when you can have four in one? Gastein makes it possible. Skiers and snowboarders can really let off steam on the 200 kilometers of slopes. There is something for every taste. For example, a leisurely start is made at the beginning of the valley in Dorfgastein in the Dorfgastein-Grossarl ski area. It continues via Bad Hofgastein and Bad Gastein, which connects the Schlossalm-Angertal-Stubnerkogel ski area. Then the brilliant high-altitude finale takes place at the end of the valley in the Sportgastein ski area. But there are many more reasons for a skiing holiday in Gastein and Snowplaza presents seven of them.
1. Lasting experiences: ski tours for all levelsHear nothing but the crunch of the snow, away from the lifts and the noise, into nature, following the rabbit tracks. Go up, choose a peak or a hut as your destination and conquer the mountain with your own strength. Standing on top, on the mountain, in the hut, unpacking a snack or enjoying hearty Kasnocken in the warm. Everyone feels at home in Gastein, from beginners to professionals. The former are best to follow the signposted routes to the Stubneralm, the Graukogelhütte or the Jungeralm. Pros rush down the powdery slopes in Sportgastein or on the Schlossalm, where the Open Faces takes place, a qualification event for the Freeride World Tour.
2. A valley run with over 10 km of slopesHow nice it would be if the fun on the slopes didn’t always end after a few minutes and if skiers didn’t have to queue up at the ski lift again after a short descent. This is possible in Gastein – and on the longest descent, glowing thighs are guaranteed. So don’t say we didn’t warn you. On the Hohen Scharte Nord (departure H1 + H2 + H2a in the piste map), winter sports enthusiasts glide over 10.4 km and 1,440 meters in altitude on one of the longest runs in the Eastern Alps into the valley.
3. Learn to ski while playing in the Gasti Snow ParkEven if even very advanced skiers feel comfortable in Gastein, beginners don’t have to feel intimidated. Because in Gastein they know that everyone started small. For small and large beginners there is the Gasti Snow Park right at the valley station of the Fulseck summit lift. When the first attempts at skiing succeed here with a magic carpet, button lift and lots of snow, budding ski stars first drive through the slalom gates and then up to the summit! There are other Gasti snow parks in the Angertal ski center near Bad Hofgastein and in Bad Gastein on the Bucheben. Special tip: On the Kurparkloipe in Bad Hofgastein, children can also try their hand at biathlon and aim laser pistols at the five black targets.
4. Spa with extra: thermal water and healing treatmentsThe mineral-rich water flows from 18 springs into the two thermal baths. When skiers need a break from their favorite sport, the well-known health region is ideal 5 million litres of hot water are available in more than 30 hotels in the Gastein Valley and in the two thermal baths for the finest in wellness. It is particularly good to drift and relax in the thermal water in the Alpentherme Bad Hofgastein and the Felsentherme in Bad Gastein. Tensions are released, the muscles recover and get fit again for the next day of skiing!
5.Adrenaline …Who says that a winter holiday always has to be about skiing? In the Gastein Valley there is also a lot to do away from the slopes, and winter guests don’t necessarily have to go to après-ski to entertain themselves. There is plenty of adrenaline, for example, when ice climbing in a spectacular gorge at the valley entrance, or when running over the highest suspension bridge on the Stubnerkogel, which is over 140 meters long. The Glocknerblick viewing platform can also be reached from there.
6. … and slowing downWhen winter lays its clothes on the landscape, calm returns. Don’t you always feel a little more secure in the snow-covered natural spaces of the mountains? This experience can be experienced in several ways in the Gastein Valley. For example in the Hohe Tauern National Park with mighty 3000m peaks within reach. On a horse-drawn sleigh ride through the snow-covered plains or – a bit sportier – on the 35 kilometers of cross-country ski trails or snowshoeing in Angertal, on the Fulseck or on the Graukogel.
7. Events for young and oldEvents arouse emotions, make you happy, and inspire you to be amazed. A roller coaster of emotions is created every winter by the multitude of events for young and old in the Gastein Valley. Therefore, when booking, you should also check whether an event is taking place at the same time as your stay, because some of them really shouldn’t be missed by skiers. These include the traditional Advent season, the recurring music event Sound & Snow and the annual FIS Snowboard World Cup.
Practical information about the ski area in the Gastein ValleyOne valley, three villages, four ski areas, 200 kilometers of slopes, lots of action and healing thermal baths. Gastein offers everything a ski destination should have. Wonderfully wide and sunny slopes as well as crisp, steep slopes make skiing a pleasure in the impressive landscape of the Gastein Valley. With a balanced mix of blue, red and black slopes, skiers of all levels get their money’s worth. After a long day of skiing, either the wild nightlife awaits with après-ski or pure relaxation in the local thermal baths. Snowplaza tip: The Gastein Valley is part of the Ski Amade Area, in which skiers then have a total of 760 kilometers of slopes available.
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00