We are currently working on our site to provide in depth descriptions of of Destinations.
We are able to make online reservations and can take your individual requests through our contact form, so if you have a Holiday Booking Request please fill out the Contact Form below.
Currently we offer the following online facilities :
Flight BookingsHotel BookingsCar RentalTaxi Transfer
We look forward to helping you and do not hesitate to contact us if you need our expert help and advice to facilitate your needs.
Ski Holidays | Lakes Holidays | City Breaks | Mountain Holidays
Adelboden – Adelboden-Lenk ski area
1) General information about the Adelboden-Lenk ski area
- Adelboden ski resort at 1,353 m above sea level
- Adelboden-Lenk ski area at altitudes between 1,075 m and 2,362 m
- 55 lifts with 11 gondolas, 33 drag lifts and 11 chair lifts
- 185 kilometers of slopes and 31 kilometers of cross-country trails
- “Gran Masta Park” snow park
- “Top4 ski pass” with 666 kilometers of slopes
2) Piste map of the Adelboden-Lenk ski area
3) Skiing in the Adelboden-Lenk ski areaIn the Adelboden-Lenk ski area, there is a free ski bus that brings winter sports enthusiasts comfortably to the valley stations of the cable cars. Snowboards, skis and sleds of high-quality brands can be rented by winter vacationers in Adelboden easily online or directly at the rental stations “Intersport Aellig Sport”, “Intersport Hari Sport” and “Intersport Oester Sport”. The latter is located directly at the valley station of the Sillerenbahn. The competent teams of the “Swiss Ski School Adelboden”, the “Official Snowboard School Adelboden”, “Globi Skischule Engstligenalp” and “Skischule Adelboden” teach skiers, cross-country skiers and snowboarders of all skill levels. Young skiers can discover the joy of winter sports in their own day and week courses. The “Globi Kinderland” ensures that little piste skiers won’t get bored with the “Globi Trail”, the “Globi Tube” and the “Globi Iglu” on the Engstligenalp. In addition to the large cable car, the “Globi aerial cable car” transports families in the form of a nostalgic gondola over the impressive Engstligen Falls to the children’s area on the Alp. As part of the “Engstligen family hit”, adults with up to four children can use the reduced family ski pass. In the “Kinderland Geils”, the “Adelboden Snow Sports School” lovingly supports the youngest with their first attempts on skis. On the Elsigenalp, the little ones can explore the children’s ski lifts and the toboggan area free of charge in the “Snowli” winter play park. The wide slopes of the Slow Slope in Elsigen-Metsch with their speed limit offer ideal conditions for families. In Hahnenmoos, the “Gran Masta Park” (GMP) offers areas for beginners and professionals who challenge freestylers. The lift within the park is just as popular as the chill-out area with the “Gran Masta Bar” (GMB). In Elsigen-Metsch, the children and family-friendly fun parks “SnowKidsPark” and “Snowpark Crazy” promise great fun in the snow along the double lift.
4) Expert evaluationOur experts have given the Adelboden-Lenk ski area an excellent overall rating of 4.3 stars. 5 outstanding stars go to the categories “lifts & cable cars”, “beginners” and “experts & freeriders”. In addition to “snow security” and “orientation”, the categories “families & children” and “cross-country skiing & trails” each receive 4 very good stars. Our experts rate the gastronomic offer in the categories “Après-Ski” and “Mountain restaurants, huts & gastronomy”, each with 4 well-deserved stars.
5) Off-piste activitiesAway from the alpine slopes, winter sports enthusiasts can look forward to a wide range of exciting, culinary and relaxing activities in the Adelboden-Lenk ski area. The “Alpinschule-Adelboden” offers a variety of events. Climbing fans or beginners who want to discover this fascinating sport for themselves can take part in animation or group courses in the climbing hall. Adventurers are drawn to ice climbing over frozen waterfalls on Engstligenalp with trained guides. Paragliding over the impressive Bernese Alps is also suitable for the more adventurous. Paragliding courses and tandem flights open up impressive mountain panoramas from a bird’s eye view. With mountain guides you go on the panorama, adventure or night snowshoe tours. Unique experiences await, such as snowshoe hikes under the full moon, multi-day snowshoe tours or combinations of snowshoe hikes, tobogganing and culinary delights with raclette meals or fondues. As part of the “culinary snowshoe tour”, winter sports enthusiasts hike with a mountain guide to the “Hohliebestübli”, where they can enjoy a 5-course menu. Then you go back to the village while sledding under the starry sky. “Wäfler’s horse-drawn carriage rides” offer further atmospheric opportunities to cross the fairytale windscapes.
6) Places in the ski areaAdelboden is located – framed by the mountain ranges of the Tschenten, the Wildstrubels, the Tschingellochtighorn, the Lohners and the Steghorn – in the Bernese Oberland. The municipality extends idyllically with the protected floodplain areas Engstligenalp, Hochbrügg and Lochweid at the end of the Engstligental. The local history museum in Adelboden provides an insight into the customs in Engstligental. As an excursion destination, it is worth taking a detour to the “Tropenhaus Frutigen” 16 km away. Its paradisiacal tropical garden attracts with guided tours through its tropical worlds, adventure exhibitions and culinary events.
7) Arrival in the Adelboden-Lenk ski areaArrival by car is from Hamburg to the north via Hanover, Frankfurt, Basel and Bern. From Berlin, the route leads via Leipzig, Basel and Bern. Munich is located around 500 km northeast of Arlberg, which can be reached via Memmingen, Lindau, St. Gallen, Zurich and Bern. From Stuttgart you drive via Offenburg, Freiburg, Basel and Bern. You can travel by train via Bern, which is 67 kilometers north of Adelboden and is connected to the main European train stations. In Bern you change to the Lötschberg line to Frutigen, from there bus 230 takes you to the ski resort of Adelboden, 16 km away. The nearest airport is also in Bern. In the “Arrival & Parking” category, the Adelboden-Lenk ski area received 3 good stars in our expert rating.
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00