We are currently working on our site to provide in depth descriptions of of Destinations.
We are able to make online reservations and can take your individual requests through our contact form, so if you have a Holiday Booking Request please fill out the Contact Form below.
Currently we offer the following online facilities :
Flight BookingsHotel BookingsCar RentalTaxi Transfer
We look forward to helping you and do not hesitate to contact us if you need our expert help and advice to facilitate your needs.
Ski Holidays | Lakes Holidays | City Breaks | Mountain Holidays
Pas de la Casa – Grandvalira ski area
- Top-class ski area at an altitude between 1,710 m and 2,640 m
- a total of 68 lifts with 6 comfortable cable cars
- Unlimited skiing fun on 210 km of well-groomed routes
- quaint ski resorts Pas de la Casa and Soldeu in the miniature state of Andorra
2) Grandvalira ski area piste map
3) Skiing in the Grandvalira ski areaThe merger of the two ski areas around Pas de la Casa and Soldeu has created Europe’s largest ski area outside the Alps. More than 68 lifts can be reached from the popular ski resorts of Pas de la Casa and Soldeu as well as four other locations, 210 kilometers of slopes of all levels of difficulty. The mountain can be comfortably reached with the help of 6 cable cars, 27 chair lifts and 35 drag lifts. You can go down on one of the blue, red or black slopes. With a total of 100 km, the easy slopes are the most common. But even advanced skiers will not miss out on 77 km of red slopes. For experts and cracks there are an unbelievable 33 km of black pistes that demand everything from the ability to ski. Those who need even more thrills can use one of the numerous freeride opportunities, tackle the unique mogul slope course or ride the FIS race tracks. Our experts rate the extensive range for “experts & freeriders” with 5 stars. With the boardercross routes and a total of 4 snow parks, one of which can be used until late in the evening thanks to the floodlight system, freestylers will definitely not miss out in the Grandvalira ski area. Our experts also reward these great opportunities with 5 stars.
4) Expert evaluationA superlative ski area – Grandvalira undoubtedly deserves this name. With an overall rating of 4.4 stars, the Grandvalira ski area is one of the best regions for ski vacationers in Europe. Not only the guaranteed snow, but also four of the five evaluation criteria for special interests achieve the top rating of 5 stars. The ski area is highly recommended for both beginners and families with children. But real experts and freeriders also feel at home on the slopes of the Grandvalira and find their own personal challenges on the difficult slopes. Four snow parks await the cracks on skis and boards – these also get 5 stars from our experts. In the Grandvalira ski area, it’s not just the slopes that are right, but also the trimmings: From après-ski to orientation with a piste map, information boards & signage to the gastronomic offer in the mountain restaurants and huts, the experts give it very good 4 stars.
5) Off-piste activitiesWhen the whole family goes on a winter holiday together, there are often family members who hardly or not at all want to ski. For these winter vacationers and of course for everyone else who is looking for a change from alpine skiing, there are numerous possibilities in the Grandvalira ski area: The picturesque landscape invites you to winter and snowshoe hikes around the ski resorts. In addition, you can enjoy the wintry nature on a romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride. A dog sled excursion is much more sporty and something very special. Those looking for relaxation and tranquility should definitely plan a day in the thermal baths. A day of skiing can end relaxed with dinner together. In all ski resorts of the Grandvalira ski area, 4-star mountain restaurants and huts await hungry guests. Delicious food and good, but also cheap drinks are available in the hearty inns, the fine inns with regional or international cuisine and in the rustic pubs and bars. In the ski resort of Pas de la Casa, with a mostly young crowd, there are countless bars, pubs and pubs in the center of the village. Party lovers can party and dance until late at night. There are also great, classic après-ski locations in the ski resort of Soldeu, such as the Irish pub “Villager” right at the valley station. From there, it is worth taking a detour to the “Iceberg” après ski bar or “Fat Alberts”. The “Aspen Pub” offers a very special ambience with table football and live music. If you want to turn night into day, you should go to El Tarter: You can party until the early hours of the morning in “Nemo’s Nightclub”.
6) Locations in the Grandvalira ski areaYou can access the Grandvalira ski area via a total of six ski resorts. The popular ski resorts of Pas de la Casa and Soldeu have long been important centers for skiing in Andorra and can therefore look back on a skiing tradition.
7) Arrival in the Grandvalira ski areaThe two ski resorts Pas de la Casa and Soldeu are about 15 km apart. Holidaymakers who do not come by car can also come to Andorra by train or plane. The nearest airports are in Toulouse, Girona or Barcelona. From Toulouse, after the flight, it’s a good 2 hours south by rental car to get to Soldeu or Pas de la Casa. The nearest train stations are L’Hospitalet Près l’Andorre around 15 kilometers and La Tour de Carol around 30 kilometers away.
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00