We are currently working on our site to provide in depth descriptions of of Destinations.
We are able to make online reservations and can take your individual requests through our contact form, so if you have a Holiday Booking Request please fill out the Contact Form below.
Currently we offer the following online facilities :
Flight BookingsHotel BookingsCar RentalTaxi Transfer
We look forward to helping you and do not hesitate to contact us if you need our expert help and advice to facilitate your needs.
Ski Holidays | Lakes Holidays | City Breaks | Mountain Holidays
LeogangLeogang is about 800 m above sea level, in an attractive branch of the Glemm Valley. It is perfectly connected to the sensational “Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn” via the Großer Asitz (1,914 m). The idyllic place is ideal for vacationers who prefer to take it easy. The ski bus takes you comfortably to the valley station of the Asitz gondola lift. One of the most famous sights is the chapel of St. Anne, which has been part of the Hüttwirt inn since 1904. You can find out more about the history of Leogang in the Mining and Gothic Museum, which is located in Hütten approx. 4 km away and provides an insight into the life and hard work of the miners in the times of mining in Leogang. Kitzbühel Alps and impresses with a variety of leisure activities. Here vacation is not just a pleasure, but a pure experience. Whether you want to wag in the footsteps of the world champions, jump airs in the halfpipe or enjoy fantastic deep snow descents – you are in good hands at the venue for the 1991 Alpine World Ski Championships. The unique Skicircus of Saalbach-Hinterglemm revolves around you! A bypass tunnel in both districts made it possible to build a pedestrian zone in the entire local area, which further improves the recreational value. And when it gets dark, the nightlife pulsates in numerous huts, bars, pubs and restaurants.
1) General information about the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn ski area
- With 270 kilometers of slopes, the Skicircus is one of the largest ski areas in Austria
- The “Home of Lässig” was named “Best place to ski” in 2016
- Fieberbrunn is an international hotspot for freeriders
- The ski area receives top ratings in almost all categories
- The new Ski ALPIN CARD enables 408 kilometers of slopes in 3 ski areas
3) Skiing in the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn ski areaThe Skicircus offers a wide variety of runs and fun slopes, including race tracks, fun slopes (brand new in 2018: the Fun slope “Zwölfer” and the Fun slope “U-Bahn”), ski movie trails or even a ski and boarder cross, so that every winter sports enthusiast can find their favorite slope here becomes. A playful highlight are the “Snow Trails”, which are laid out next to the slopes and are harmoniously embedded in nature (only when there is enough fresh snow). Here you can also walk between trees and over bumps, just like when driving off-piste.
5) Off-piste activitiesAfter the sport is before the sport. At least if you still want to be active in the Skicircus after skiing. The possibilities for leisure activities next to the slopes are extremely varied here. A wide range is dedicated to sliding and sliding. There are several illuminated toboggan runs, including the winding route on the Reiterkogel near Hinterglemm, which is open into the evening hours. On the other hand, children and adults slide down the slope on large rubber tires on the snow tubing route in Hinterglemm. The tubing run is 120 m long and is right next to the floodlit slope on the Unterschwarzach lift. The “Direttissima” toboggan run in Fieberbrunn is illuminated until midnight. The Timoks Winter Coaster is a fast-paced year-round toboggan run on Streuboden in Fieberbrunn, which impresses with the “Kaiserwelle”, “Giant Snake” and “360 ° Carousel”. On the Biberg, tobogganing fun awaits the whole family on a 6 km long natural toboggan run. The list of activities also includes horse-drawn carriage rides, ice stock sport, ice skating, winter hiking across the “Golden Gate Bridge of the Alps” and the “Baumzipfelweg”, as well as paragliding. Nordic athletes will find numerous trails in the entire region. In addition to sports and leisure activities, up to 100 events take place in Saalbach Hinterglemm alone every year. These include sports competitions such as the FIS European Cup and the “Mountain Attack” touring ski marathon, but also concerts and DJ parties with hip artists and live acts. Where there is music, there is also a party! Après-ski has a very good reputation in the Skicircus and is given five stars in our expert rating. Especially in Saalbach and Hinterglemm, there is a party in the afternoons in the alpine huts and umbrella bars, in the evenings in pubs and discos. Relevant localities such as the Hinterhag Alm, the Goass-Alm, Bauer’s Schi-Alm or the legendary Castello heat their guests with proper après-ski music. Here, even long after the lift closes, no one slept.
6) Locations in the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn ski area3 places – one common denominator: The Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn connects three places to one of the largest ski areas in Austria. The fact that the three locations are so different makes the merger all the more attractive for guests from all over the world. The lively Saalbach is known for extravagant après-ski and an outstanding event program. It is flanked by the smaller villages of Vorderglemm and Hinterglemm. Cable cars lead from all three districts to the Skicircus. On the other side of the ski mountains in the Saalachtal is Leogang , which as a cozy holiday village is ideal for families and those seeking relaxation. The high-contrast region of Saalfelden Leogang offers guests a wide range of sporting and cultural levels.
Arrival in Leogang
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00