We are currently working on our site to provide in depth descriptions of of Destinations.
We are able to make online reservations and can take your individual requests through our contact form, so if you have a Holiday Booking Request please fill out the Contact Form below.
Currently we offer the following online facilities :
Flight BookingsHotel BookingsCar RentalTaxi Transfer
We look forward to helping you and do not hesitate to contact us if you need our expert help and advice to facilitate your needs.
Ski Holidays | Lakes Holidays | City Breaks | Mountain Holidays
Engelberg – Engelberg-Titlis ski area
1) General information about the Engelberg-Titlis ski area
- Ski and leisure activities at an altitude of up to 3,020 m
- “Family Destination” seal of approval
- a total of 28 lifts
- 82 kilometers of slopes
2) Engelberg-Titlis ski area piste map
3) Skiing in the Engelberg-Titlis ski areaThe Engelberg-Titlis ski area offers a number of kilometers of slopes at different heights and levels of difficulty. In order to fully enjoy the offer, we recommend the “Engelberg-Titlis” ski pass, which includes the Titlis and Trübsee ski areas and the slopes around the Jochpass. This means that a total of 82 kilometers of slopes are available for pure fun on the slopes. A special highlight is the “Rotairbahn”, where the gondolas turn and thus offer a great 360 ° panoramic view. While the only glacier – the Titlis – challenges winter sports enthusiasts with steep runs, other varied runs offer unforgettable skiing and snowboarding fun for the whole family. The adjoining Brunni ski area is ideal for this, as it offers not only easy slopes but also a special children’s ski area on which the little ones can practice undisturbed. Simple practice slopes, small gates and slalom courses are available there, so that the sense of balance and the necessary coordination for later descents can be trained.
4) Expert evaluationEngelberg-Titlis is one of the most impressive ski areas in Switzerland. High glaciers and flat cross-country ski trails make the mountains around Engelberg an absolute must for winter sports enthusiasts. Our experts see it that way too. For this reason, the Engelberg-Titlis ski area receives an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. Above all, the guaranteed snow and the modern lifts contribute to the high score. The top categories of the ratings also include the offers for “mountain restaurants, huts & gastronomy” and the “families & children” category.
5) Off-piste activitiesAs varied as the leisure activities on the slopes are, the range of activities on offer in addition to skiing fun is just as varied. Teenagers, young adults and children in particular get their money’s worth. Snow tubing, in which you whiz down a slope on a rubber tube, is a popular alternative to skiing. Whether sitting or lying down, with your back on the descent or forward, everything is firmly under control: the type of descent is up to the driver of the rubber tire. The toboggan run, which starts on the Gerschnialp and leads down to Engelberg, is also a fast-paced experience. The operators of the Engelberg-Titlis ski area also offer interesting leisure activities for fans of motorsport. Big and small visitors can rent electrically powered snowmobiles, which can be put to the test on the circular course in the “snowXpark” in Engelberg. Drifting and tight curves with full physical effort make this leisure activity a real highlight during your vacation. In junior mode, children aged 12 and over can also try out the vehicle. A special highlight in the Engelberg-Titlis ski area is definitely Europe’s highest suspension rope bridge on the 3041 meter high Titlis, which is a real adventure over a distance of 500 m. The walk on the “Titlis Cliff Walk” is possible in good weather and free of charge.
6) Locations in the ski areaEngelberg is located in the canton of Obwalden at an altitude of about 1,015 m. The small town was founded as the seat of a monastery. The old buildings can still be found today and give Engelberg its very own charm. Several youth hostels, hotels and holiday apartments provide modern accommodation in the typical Swiss style, which is characterized by half-timbered houses.
7) Arrival in the Engelberg-Titlis ski areaEngelberg is rated 3 out of 5 stars in the “Directions & Parking” area, which is a solid achievement. You can get here by car, train or plane. From the nearby airports in Zurich (105 km), Bern and Basel (both 140 km) or Friedrichshafen (230 km) you should plan to travel around 2 hours by bus, train or rental car. When arriving by train, you can get off at the “Engelberg” stop. This is a big plus, especially when traveling with children and a lot of luggage. The Swiss winter landscape has a few surprises in store for those arriving by car. Beautifully glittering landscapes make up for the often closed Alpine passes. Holidaymakers who travel by car should therefore have snow chains, frost protection for the windscreen wiper system and good winter tires in the car. Take the A2 (Basel-Gotthard) to Stans Süd, then continue on Hauptstrasse 20 to Engelberg
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00