We are currently working on our site to provide in depth descriptions of of Destinations.
We are able to make online reservations and can take your individual requests through our contact form, so if you have a Holiday Booking Request please fill out the Contact Form below.
Currently we offer the following online facilities :
Flight BookingsHotel BookingsCar RentalTaxi Transfer
We look forward to helping you and do not hesitate to contact us if you need our expert help and advice to facilitate your needs.
Ski Holidays | Lakes Holidays | City Breaks | Mountain Holidays
The La Printse ski area and the Veysonnaz ski resort offer all the requirements for a successful winter holiday in the 4 Vallees ski region.With the “4 Vallees” ski pass, 74 lifts lead to 412 kilometers of slopes, 220 of which are in the La Printse ski area. Its extensive range has been awarded an excellent 4.3 stars by our experts.
1) General information about the 4 Valees / La Printse ski area
- 220 kilometers of slopes and 44 lifts
- Slopes between 1,400 m and 2,700 m
- Veysonnaz ski resort at 1,233 m above sea level
- 412 kilometers of slopes and 74 lifts in the 4 Vallees ski region
2) 4 Vallees piste map including La Printse
3) Skiing in the 4 Valees / La Printse ski areaWinter vacationers can confidently leave their car behind in Veyssonaz, because the ski bus runs free of charge within the 4 Vallees ski areas. Several sports shops have rental stations where you can rent ski, cross-country and snowboard equipment from top international brands. Several shops offer ski rental, service and ski depots. The ski schools “Neige Adventure” in Haute-Nendaz, “Arc-en-Ciel Siviez” in Siviez and the “Swiss Ski School” in Thyon teach snowboarders and skiers in individual or group courses. They have their own children’s ski schools and offer kindergartens for the little ski racers. In Veysonnaz there is a children’s park with a magic carpet and a children’s slope, where the little ones can discover the joy of skiing. Veysonnaz is known as the venue for the Ski World Cup on the legendary “Piste de l’Ours”. This “bear slope” runs between Veysonnaz and Thyon and offers experts a sporting challenge. Winter sports enthusiasts experience romantic skiing fun while skiing under the full moon on the “Piste de la Dent” and the “Piste de Traxouet”. On the “Fontanet Piste”, ambitious people can try their hand at the competition in the “AudiQuattro” ski cross. Freestylers can let off steam on the obstacles of the “Centralpark” snow park. The fun park in Thyon was named the best snow park in western Switzerland in 2011. It offers spacious areas for beginners and experts as well as an inviting chill-out area. In Thyon, cross-country skiers glide over the classic trails “Piste de ski de fond de la Mura”, “Parcours de ski de fond de Thyon 2000” and the “Parcours de ski de fond des Chottes” with 1, 0.5 and 5 km Length. If you want to experience the fascination of heli-skiing, you have the opportunity to do so in the 4 Vallees ski region in Verbier. Our experts give the La Printse ski area an excellent five-star rating in the “Snowparks” and “Advanced Skiers & Freeriders” categories. The excellent offer for families and children and the very good orientation within the La Printse ski area are each rewarded with four stars.
4) Expert evaluationThe top evaluation criteria “lifts and cable cars” and “guaranteed snow” are included in the test report of our experts. Overall, the 4 Valees / La Printse ski area achieved an outstanding 4.3 stars. With the top rating of five stars, the high snow reliability, the unique snow parks and the fabulous offer for “experts & freeriders” are awarded. In the La Printse ski area, the categories “Lifts & cable cars”, “Families & children”, “Après-Ski”, “Orientation”, “Mountain restaurants, huts & gastronomy” as well as “Directions & parking options” received excellent four stars.
5) Off-piste activities in 4 ValeesIn the 4 Valees / La Printse ski area, winter sports enthusiasts can look forward to a wide range of varied activities away from the slopes. With its altitude, Veysonnaz is an ideal starting point for snowshoe hikes in the midst of an incomparable mountain backdrop. The easy-to-walk 10 km route “Les Chottes de la Combyre” and the 5.3 km medium-difficulty route “La Zeu” are two of four marked snowshoe trails, on which you can leave everyday life behind you in no time at all. Not far from the “Le Tipi” snow bar, you can whiz down the 75 m long track while snow tubing on tires. Those who prefer tobogganing can rent a sledge from the sledge rental shop and explore the toboggan runs in Thyon, Nendaz and La Tzoumaz. The ice rinks in Nendaz and Les Collons are ideal for ice skating fans.
6) Locations in the 4 Valees ski areaWith its idyllic altitude on Mont Rouge, Veysonnaz offers an impressive view of the Rhône valley. The municipality is framed by the mountain ranges of the Valais and Bernese Alps, with around 600 inhabitants in the Sion district, 13 km southwest of the city of the same name.
7) Arrival in the 4 Valees / La Printse ski areaVeysonnaz in the 4 Valees / La Printse ski area can be reached by car from Zurich, 286 km northeast, via Bern and Sion via the A1 and A9. From Munich, 598 km away, you also drive via Zurich and Bern to Veysonnaz. In Switzerland it is mandatory to purchase a motorway vignette. You can get there by train via Sion’s main station, which is connected to Veysonnaz by the 363 post bus. The nearest airports are in Sion and in Bern, 165 km to the north. The 4 Valees / La Printse ski area received four stars in our expert test in the “Arrival & Parking” category.
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00
08:00 – 18:00